Live bilingual captions for face-to-face meetings. Put a laptop or iPad between you, talk normally — each side reads their own column.
面对面会谈的实时双语字幕。笔记本或 iPad 往中间一放,正常说话,各读各的那一栏。
One email when the beta opens. Nothing else. · 开放时通知一封,仅此而已。
You're on the list. · 已登记,开放时见。
Couldn't reach the list just now — email us instead: · 暂时没连上,直接写信给我们: hello@acrosstable.com
Grey means the mic wasn't sure — shown as-is, never guessed. · 灰色 = 没听清,如实显示,绝不瞎编。
Open in a browser, pick your two languages. No install for anyone.
浏览器打开,选好两种语言,谁都不用装东西。
It detects which language is being spoken and writes the translation in the other column. No buttons, no turn-taking.
自动听出语种,把译文写进另一栏。不按键,不轮流。
Your bilingual transcript is complete when you stand up; the meeting notes follow before you're out the door. Guests follow live via QR.
起身时双语全文已完整,纪要在你出门前生成;旁人扫码实时跟看。
All quiet · 现场安静
Guests scan the QR and read the same live conversation on their own phone — in their own language, no account needed. · 旁人扫码,就在自己手机上读同一场直播对话——各读各的语言,无需账号。
One screen in the middle — or scan the QR and give the table another. Every screen shows the same live conversation, each reader in their own language, eyes up.
一块屏摆中间,扫码还能再开一块;每块屏都是同一场直播对话,各读各的语言,抬头就能看见彼此。
Your meeting topic sharpens the terminology; what the mic missed shows up grey, never a confident guess.
会议话题让术语更准;没听清的显示灰色,绝不自信地瞎编。
Who promised what, in both languages, searchable later. Every meeting leaves you a record you can stand behind.
谁承诺过什么,两种语言都有据可查;每场会谈,都留下一份站得住的记录。
A negotiation, a viewing, a service desk, a mentoring pair — the same table, in different rooms. · 一场谈判、一次带看、一张服务台、一对门训搭档——同一张桌子,换了房间。
Every language you can serve is a market you can reach. · 多接得住一种语言,就多接得住一群客人。
Negotiations, client visits, and partner meetings, where a mistranslated term costs real money.
谈判、拜访客户、合作洽谈,一个术语翻错就是真金白银。
Property tours, open homes, and auction rooms where buyers and agents don't share a language.
带看、开放日、拍卖现场,买家与经纪语言不通,也要谈到点上。
Furniture, jewellery, vehicles: high-stakes purchases your customer should understand in full.
家具、珠宝、车行,高客单的每一个细节,客户都值得听懂。
One guide speaks; the whole group follows in their own language, each from their own phone.
一个人讲,全团扫码跟看,各读各的母语。
Discipleship pairs and small groups that don't share a first language.
母语不同的门训配搭与小组,心里的话不该卡在语言上。
Help desks, newcomer support, free clinics and legal aid: help lands only when it's understood.
社区服务台、协助新移民、义诊与法律援助,帮到点上,先要听得懂。
Immigration, financial, and education consultations your client can re-read.
移民、财务、留学咨询,客户值得一份能回看的记录。
Free to start — 1 hour every month · $15/mo for 10 hours
Viewers are always free, unlimited. Numbers may shift during beta.
Mentoring, ministry, or volunteer work? Ask about the community plan
观看永远免费、不限人数;beta 期间价格可能微调。
门训、事工或志愿服务,请询问社区计划
Audio is never stored — only text. Participants see a visible "this meeting is being captioned" notice. Speech is processed in real time by US-based recognition and language providers. You can export your transcripts anytime; write to us and we delete them.
音频从不保存,只留文字。参与者会看到「本会谈正在转写」的明确提示。语音由美国的识别与语言服务商实时处理;逐字记录随时可导出,想删除写信给我们即可。
Early users try it first — and their meetings shape what we build. · 候补用户最先用上,你的会谈决定我们打磨什么。
One email when the beta opens. Nothing else. · 开放时通知一封,仅此而已。
You're on the list. · 已登记,开放时见。
Couldn't reach the list just now — email us instead: · 暂时没连上,直接写信给我们: hello@acrosstable.com